Wednesday, June 9, 2010

give me a sigggnnnnnn

"My loneliness is killin me, and I....I must confess, I still believe {still believe}
When I'm not witchu baby I lose my mind, gimme a sigggnnnnn
HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME"
Ohhh, sorry, I was just enjoying myself this morning. I love that song, don't you?

Oh, and I love {men}.
I love {nugget ice}
I love {ice cream}
I love {gentlemen}
I love {chivalry}
I love {tall men}
I love {jokes}
I love {Timbaland}
I love {cookies and pie}
I love {PROVO}
I love {basketball games}
I love {MY LIFE}
Last night was quite the winning combo of all of the above {loves} of my life.
Lo and I hung out with some crazy crazy guys last night.
But I want to mention the {#1} crazy {in a good way crazy} man we had the privilege of chillin wit.

Meet Geoff.
Tall. Gorgeous Eyes. Muscular. Hilarious coming out of his ears. Sports guru. Dancing fool {in a good way}. Smells good, like fresh outta da shower good. Makes me smile. Makes me giggle like a little school girl. Tells me jokes. Gives me advice. Tells me all about his 5 year marriage plan. Shamelessly flirts with me {right Lo?}. Texts me jokes. Texts me when he hasn't heard from me...awww.

Ok, believe it or not, I think I am smitten. I think I am really started to like Geoff. The first night we met we grabbed a bite to eat and chatted until the management kicked us out...then we talked outside of the restaurant until 2:00 AM. BEST CONVO of my LIFEEEE!!!!

This guy sure makes Simon look like Dwight Shrute. Geoff can carry on a conversation. Geoff has an OPINION. Geoff also told me that he knows that I am going to always be right in all things {SMART MAN, eh?}.
I am really attracted to him. We have good conversations. We have some physical chemistry between us. We have a good time when we're together. We talk. We text. We facebook. We google. (just kidding...I don't even know what that means...)

I mean, come on, I feel like things are going pretty well in our early relationship stages.
I just am confused. He is the {mysterious} type. He is also a guy I would want to marry. Totally. I am being 100% honest too. I would TOTALLY marry this guy. He has it all.

So what's the deal you ask?
I have no clue!!!! He sends me mixed signs....and I was hopeless that nothing would ever happen between us...but then last night he said it.

"I am in a stage of life where I prefer to get to know a girl before I date her. So we hang out. A lot. But not too much because then I don't want her to think I am being a jerk and not taking the risk of asking her out. But I think you need to get to know a person before you can date them. You need to develop a friendship. You need to develop communication skills. If you base your relationship on physicality then you'll end up with nothing."

So...I kinda think things are going in my direction. We text all the time. Talk on the phone occasionally. AND then he hits me with the "get to know a girl first" speech last night.


This is a good thing. RIGHT?!!??

1 comment:

  1. it is a good thing. everrrry single guy i've dated does the physical crap first and then pulls on me.....i dont feel like we've made a huge connection friend wise. WTF! so keep going in that direction and you;ll have a good relationship

    ReplyDelete